Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Update after the gripy whiny post

So yesterday after crying and moaning, I called the closest


and they had the


in stock! One left in the store! On the CLEARANCE rack!

Woo hoo!

They put it on hold at the customer service desk. Hubby went to the store after work, found it, bought it, and brought it home.

Now all I have to do to get my money back for the late shipping one (twice as much online as in the store), is to refuse the delivery when it arrives.

First, though, I will make sure the one from the store works.

Ah, relief! Christmas is saved!

(And no, my daughter has never tasted a margarita. She just wants to make colorful slushies.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.