Pages

Friday, December 21, 2007

Gripe. Whine. Sigh.

My older daughter asked for this for Christmas from the man in the red suit:



Since I couldn't bring myself to buy my seven-year-old a margarita machine, I found this:



and ordered it from this website:


because they were the only ones that had it in stock.

The order was placed on 12/15/07. The order confirmation stated "Expected Delivery Date: 12/20/07."


HOWEVER, they did not ship until 12/19/07.


Today, the shipper:


tells me this:

"Tracking Detail

Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 12/27/2007."

So I called:

And got off the phone with a headache after dealing with a complete be-otch who demanded to know what I expected her to do since the package was now in the hands of the shipper and they couldn't expedite shipping at this point.

@#$% ^$#%$!

Now, I have to go to:

in person to try to find it!

Sigh!

3 comments:

Doulala said...

Sometimes UPS tries really hard to get everything delivered before Christmas. I've seen drivers out at 9 or 10pm on Christmas Eve. Maybe they can/will expedite it.

Anonymous said...

Ahh man...maybe you should have given her the margarita machine?

Anonymous said...

has she had a margarita? margaritas?