Pages

Friday, March 14, 2008

36 weeks

Less than a month to go until my due date. WOW.

I am excited, impatient, ready, not ready, willing to wait longer, not yet nervous, already nesting, scatterbrained, insomnified (if that's not a word, it is now), making lists, checking things off, making new lists, sewing, crafting, coughing, sneezing, breathing in the coming spring, cleaning, organizing, sighing, contracting, drinking tea, talking to the little one, asking "Just wait until April 2nd..."

That's me in a nutshell. It's a beautiful day.

3 comments:

Leigh Steele said...

Wow, it is amazing how time flies for those of us holding the space for ripe, pregnant women. I cannot believe you'll greet your magical baby in about a month. So beautiful.
Sending you love, strong mama!
xoxo

Jen said...

What's so magical about April 2nd? It's not midwife factor, I assume, as 36 wks is legal for them...so I'm lost...

JustALittleBit_Me said...

I asked the baby to wait until April 2nd because... I just want to get through all the stuff we have planned for March (blessingway, maternity portraits, belly cast, older dd's birthday), and I would prefer to not have an April Fool's baby. That's why "April 2nd." :)