Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Mom's closet(s)

So we came home from California with a vanload of vintage (read: 60s & 70s) clothes from my mom's closets. She has seven, yes seven (7), closets full of clothes in their three-bedroom home, and sending several big bags of clothes with me barely made a dent.

Some of the stuff is not even fit for rags. I was taking everything she pulled out just because her closets desperately needed the culling. But some.... wow. I think some vintage resale stores might be interested in authentic old school tees and shirts like Disney, Izod Lacoste, and Wonder Woman, to name a few.

Does anyone know of good, local stores to take this stuff to? I was thinking of Buffalo Exchange, not sure where else that takes funky, eclectic, vintage.

Your suggestions, please?

No comments: