Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Stressed

Four birthday parties.
School carnival.
Donation committee.
Dentist appointment.
Haircuts.
School.
Catechism.
Gymnastics.
Dance.
Swim lessons.
Field trips.
Chiropractor.
Prenatals.
Board meetings.
Birth Circle.
Easter.
Jury duty.

That’s just the four weeks of March. And I’m supposed to find time to get ready to have a baby?

Getting ready for baby to-do list:
Cook & freeze meals.
Sew burp cloths, changing pad covers, receiving blankets.
Find and wash missing newborn diapers, baby sling, rebozos.
Scrub shower and replace curtain.
Wash new sheets.
Put together birth supplies basket.
Assemble bassinette.
Clean house.

What was that I was told about enjoying the end of my last pregnancy? HA! WHEN?

2 comments:

Leigh Steele said...

wow, girl, that stresses even me out!
if you need help, lemme know. :)
you'll get it all done. amazingly you will, you'll find energy.

Jen said...

M, let me know if I can help you out! Or just come put your feet up at my house - I'll make you tea and you can play with the carriers...and take home a pad cover - I found it! Plain white terry...