Pages

Friday, August 17, 2007

A Conversation

Stomach (to me): "Eat. Now."
Me (to stomach): "What? We just ate two hours ago!"
Stomach: "Eeeeeeeeeat."
Me: "Okay, okay. What do you want?"
Stomach: "Beef jerky."
Me: "EW! Too salty!"
Stomach: "Jerrrrrrrrky. NOW!"
Me: "Okay, okay! Here's the jerky!"
Stomach: "Mmmmmmmm"
Me: [gagging] "You happy now?"
Stomach: [rumbling] "I think so."
Me: [belch] "Ugh! Too spicy!"
Stomach: "Then what did you have to go and eat jerky for?! Sheesh!"
Me: "You wanted it!"
Stomach: "Yeah, whatever. Oooo, look over there!"
Me: "What?"
Stomach: "Apple strudel!"

2 comments:

Jen said...

Who are you? I am friends with Wintongreenacres and I saw you left a comment on there too. Whoever you are...your blog is hilaroius! you should write more!

Anonymous said...

I think your stomach and my stomach have been in cahoots!